Sunday, September 20, 2009

Now and Then...


I have to admit that I've become a lazy photographer! I find myself using my iphone (which has no zoom or flash) in place of my trusty Canon Powershot. This photo was taken with my iphone this morning. I'm ashamed. Here I am, trying to convince my hubby to upgrade my camera this Christmas and I won't even use my good ole' point-n-shoot. All I can say is, "Thank Goodness for editing software!" Since, my life has been crazy with boring but necessary errands and housework, I'd like to share with you all the photos I have been editing for the past few weeks.


*My two beagle babies snuggling on the couch after our long flight from Yokota to Seattle.



*George and the Girls enjoying Comprehensive Park, Okinawa.



*Feeding carrots to the Lemurs at Neo Park in Okinawa.



*Torii Station Sunflowers.



*Cape Zanpa Lighthouse in Yomitan. One of my favorite spots!



*Japanese Cherry Blossoms, one reason to love the Spring!



*Shisa Dogs at Pizza in the Sky in Motobu, Nago.

That concludes my Okinawa Flashbacks slide show. I'll be sure to post more in the future. Let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. Great editing, Angel! Which software do you use?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I can tell that you're missing Okinawa terribly. I never thought I would, but I actually kind of do.

    ReplyDelete