Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our New Playground


When I said I lived at the edge of the forest, I wasn't joking. This is our backyard and I LOVE IT. I was very worried that I wouldn't find a cooler place to walk my dogs than Comprehensive Park but I have to say this is pretty awesome. We let Piko off the leash and she follows the trail with us. Unfortunately, after a deer chasing episode, Lilo is no longer allowed to go off her leash. These fire lanes wrap around for miles and I'm safe until September when hunting season starts. The updated pictures may have me sporting an orange vest. Do you think they come in doggie sizes?
For those of you that have seen the movie, Yes Man, I am that strange creature who goes on walks and runs with my camera in hand. I am desperately trying to capture on film all of the wonderful wildlife here. I have seen deer, squirrels, hawks and weird lizards. All without having a camera on me to use!! So be on the lookout for new posts that feature all the Georgia Natives I can capture on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment